Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Meet Lucinda Montgomery

This was my great great grandmother, Lucinda Montgomery Roberts Muncey McGuire. OK, I will admit that many years ago, some child (hmmm, I wonder who?) drew on the original picture and it was sent in and restored. So, I'm not sure she was a beautiful and serene as she appears in this picture but I like to think so.

Ok, I know that you are busy checking out other Wordless Wednesdays but please bookmark me and drop back some time. This is my genealogy blog. I will be discussing my ancestors and from time to time I will be giving some instructions on how to do your own search. But now, go back to Wordless Wednesday and have a happy day.

Enjoy more Wordless Wednesdays at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom

4 comments:

Rhonda Gales said...

This is great. I'm into my family's genealogy too. I'll be sure to visit you again!

Shama-Lama Mama said...

She is beautiful. And I always thought you look just like her. Same facial structure, same eyes.

You are both beautiful.

Karin's World said...

What a great photograph. I am glad the photo could be restored. I once cut up my great-grandmother's measuring tape. Sadly, it couldn't be repaired. (What can I say, I was 4)

Maggie said...

What a great restoration!