Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Clark Reunion 1918

This is a family reunion in 1918 of my mother's family. The lady on the far right is my grandmother, Clara Ethel Morgan Clark. The young lady next to her is my mother, Opal Clark, age 11 and next to her is her sister, Maxine Clark, age 7.

Ok, I know that you are busy checking out other Wordless Wednesdays but please bookmark me and drop back some time. This is my genealogy blog. I will be discussing my ancestors and from time to time I will be giving some instructions on how to do your own search. But now, go back to Wordless Wednesday and have a happy day.

Enjoy more Wordless Wednesdays at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom

3 comments:

Susanne said...

What a great family picture!

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Why have I never seen these? You must have a stash I never went through. Looking forward to more!

Rhonda Gales said...

Great post. I love looking at old pictures.