Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Sara Gittel Goldberg Ryten

This is my husband's great grandmother, Sara Gittel Goldberg Ryten, and one of her daughters. It was probably taken between 1910-1919 in Poland.

Ok, I know that you are busy checking out other Wordless Wednesdays but please bookmark me and drop back some time. This is my genealogy blog. I will be discussing my ancestors and from time to time I will be giving some instructions on how to do your own search. But now, go back to Wordless Wednesday and have a happy day.

Enjoy more Wordless Wednesdays at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom

5 comments:

Annie said...

Stopping in from 5 Min for Mom. Love the picture and what you're doing here. Very cool!

Qtpies7 said...

Great picture! I love old pics.

Alexis Jacobs said...

I love vintage photos. Happy ww!

mimi11460 said...

Beautiful old picture..

Nessa said...

I love old photos! Thanks for sharing!

Happy WW!