Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Cousin Stella

This was Stella Muncy a granddaughter of Lucinda Montgomery Muncy McGuire. I would love to have known her. I bet she was a fun lady!!

Ok, I know that you are busy checking out other Wordless Wednesdays but please bookmark me and drop back some time. This is my genealogy blog. I will be discussing my ancestors and from time to time I will be giving some instructions on how to do your own search. But now, go back to Wordless Wednesday and have a happy day.

Enjoy more Wordless Wednesdays at Wordless Wednesday and 5 Minutes for Mom

4 comments:

One Mom said...

Yes, she does indeed look like a very cool lady! Love the dress!

Raven said...

Stella does look like she's got spirit. Bet she was fun. I love old photos.

Tara said...

WOW! If we could just have 5 minutes with some of these people...the stories we'd hear!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome photo! She looks like a lot of fun!